Nourishing Our Employees // Extraordinary Workplace
Campbell understands the pressures and challenges our employees face as they balance work with personal interests and responsibilities. We also understand that our employees are better able to meet the demands of the business when their personal needs are being met.
When it comes to work/life flexibility, we believe a “one-size-fits-all” approach simply won't do. Our programs are designed to recognize that not all employees are the same and that their needs may change over time. Our programs also reflect country and local differences.
In response to employee needs, Campbell offers a range of flexible work arrangements, including telecommuting, flex-time, job-share, and reduced and compressed work weeks.
Depending on an employee's role and location, here is a sample of the work/life flexibility programs and benefits that may be available:
- Adoption assistance
- Summer hours — employees work extra time Monday–Thursday and head out early on Fridays
- On-site seminars, fairs, and workshops on such topics as stress, nutrition, and safety
- Company store and cafeteria
- Credit Union with ATM
- Fitness facilities, including personal training and group exercise classes, plus discount memberships on a network of commercial fitness centers
- Access to free counseling services on a variety of personal and work/life issues
- Paid personal days, vacation days, and holidays
- Unpaid personal leave
- Lactation rooms for nursing mothers
An on-site Family Center at our World Headquarters provides day care and a full kindergarten program. Its “School's Out” program helps any employee with children age 6 to 12 to cover those days when schools are closed for teacher conferences, snow days, etc.
A Summer Fun program also offers educational programs for employees' children ages 6 to 12.
All participating children are enrolled in our KidFit program offered through a partnership with the WHQ Health and Fitness Center.